Some of our TLCAD Service Dog recipients had the wonderfully unique opportunity of collaborating with professional photographer, Jane Sobel Klonsky, who is putting together a photography project that focuses on the special bond between people and dogs. Jane brilliantly captured the strong bond between our Service Dogs and their handlers.
Donate To Our Cause & Transform a Life Today!Donate
Why choose TLCAD?
- We are a non-profit organization that has been training Service Dogs in San Diego County since 1998.
- We custom train Wounded Warrior Service Dogs for the unique needs of those with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and mobility limitations.
- We custom train Autism Service Dogs to meet the specific needs of individuals on the Autism Spectrum.
- We are fully accredited by Assistance Dogs International (ADI).
- We provide lifetime follow-up and remedial training of the Service Dogs that we place.
- We use only positive reinforcement training methods.